Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn’t like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Don’t treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three main sources for insurance:
1) Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
2) Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
3) And Your Independent Insurance Agent:
For COMPLEX insurance wouldn’t you prefer to work with someone who can go to the companies that specialize in the insurance you need? A captive agent has one company to place all of your insurance with even if there are gaps in the coverage. The proper coverage might not even be available.
A broker gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
• Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
• Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
• Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access theinsurance coverage from more than one company.
• Assists you when you have a claim.
• Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
• Isn’t it time you made the switch!
If you are ready to work with a local, independent insurance agent:
*Balsiger Insurance is an Independent Insurance Agency located in Henderson and Reno Nevada. We offer insurance services throughout Nevada in Reno, Las Vegas, Sparks, Henderson, Pahrump, Laughlin, Boulder City, and in Tennessee, Utah, California, Washington, North Dakota, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Missouri, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Idaho, Texas, and Oregon.